Sunday, March 18, 2007

Clémence hits 50k!

It's amazing!!! Just a few minutes ago Clémence hit 50k. She is the second artist from my list on Sellaband to hit 50k and she did it only one week after Second Person, another band on my list, raised 50k!
This shows that artists and fans together have a lot of power and they can make a difference in the music industry. This proves that the concept of Sellaband works.
Clémence entered Sellaband in December 2006 and within 4 months she reached the goal many artists aspire, to record a CD. C'EST MAGNIFIQUE!!!! ENCROIABLE!!! I don't know if this is proper French, but hey I'm a happy gal who is celebrating that another artist in which she believes is going to the studio to record a CD, so never mind my poor knowledge of French.
It took me a while to join her circle of believers, but I admire the quality of her production and above all, she has an amazing voice and she reminds me a lot of Celine Dion so eventually I gave in and became a believer. Now I am happy to be part of her team; her talent deserves recognition.
Another Sellaband artist raised 50k, with my help. I am such a good person (LOL) with such a good eye for talent (LOL). Mmmm, maybe I should consider switching careers and become a talent scout at EMI. Naah, I'll just stay where I am.

I am sooo happy for Clémence. Felicitations a toi!

Check out her video 'Ou est-tu' after the JUMP

No comments: