Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Being one with nature

I love Japanese gadgets, but I think they just went over the top with this one. Nowadays if we feel stressed, we have many ways to relax and unwind. Some people do it by working out at the gym, others just read a book or go to a spa.
Now we can add the Digital Feeling Sound system to the options for some R&R. Basically, it is a stick that plays 3D sound and makes you feel as being one with nature. If you are working on your laptop, just put the stick in front of you and the 3D sound will ease your mindset as hearing wind chimes and the chirping of birds will put you in a forest. Ta-da! Burning the midnight oil and working on that paper which is due tomorrow morning at 8 am will go smoothly!
Still I am not convinced. Just hearing some birds chirping doesn't always work for me to release the stress and the design of the stick is very basic as it's supposed to look like ... well a wooden stick. So, I will pass this time. I think I will just put some forest and other nature sounds on my MP3 player for a similar effect.

Still curious? People, it really looks just like a wooden stick! Oh well, check out the product page after the jump

via CNet Asia Reviews

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah me too

Unknown said...

yooo

The Girl said...

Jejeje, rasa geli batja kemorang punja comments... hahaai! But I love it!