Monday, April 23, 2007

David Belle - Commercial

Here is a funny commercial with David Belle, the founder of Le Parkour. Again a video of Le Parkour?
You may think I am a bit obsessed with sports such as break dance or Le Parkour where athletes can show their flexibility, physical strength and balance awareness. And you are right... I think this has to do with the fact that my knees are 'kaput' and that is why I admire those athletes with healthy strong bodies who are able to do what I can only dream of.
Who knows what I am physically capable of when I am fully recovered from my TTO surgery in a couple of months. Maybe I could do an aerial instead of just a simple forward roll. I already have the video to check whether I have what it takes to join the Yamakasi team... Time will tell. Until then I have this video to comfort myself.. and to chuckle a bit as it has a funny or should i say 'gross' ending?

No comments: