Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together!

I truly believe people come into your life for a reason at the time you need them the very most. PDX came in my life when I broke up with my former boyfriend. I know PDX's friendship is one of the most treasured gifts in my life if only because he helped me to prepare to face a very difficult period I would never thought it would come my way. He does not know it and it may not look like it, but I truly appreciate his friendship. At times he can drive me crazy for being so indecisive, lazy and procrastinating everything he can imagine putting off. Nonetheless, I appreciate his friendship and love him for who he is. I thank him for being my friend and most for helping me realize it will all work out! Finally, I am in a good place now. It's only the beginning but at least it's a start ...

No comments: