Sunday, March 14, 2010

You Gotta Have Faith

I do miss going out for a run. I have to trust my body and the people around me who are helping me to get that strong body again. I must have faith that my recovery training will work out for my benefit and that in due time I can go out again for a run. I have to stick to the recovery training schedule and be patient. It's a difficult day for me though. To keep me going I have been watching motivational videos from triathles. I watched the DVD 'What It Takes' again and every time after watching this documentary I get blown away again by the drive and the commitment of these top triathletes. While writing this I realise that I have come a long way since the last surgery. Lately my knees feel stronger and perhaps that is why I am so impatient to go out for a run. I have to trust that soon I wil come to a point of ease and comfort and have faith that it will all work out for my own benefit.

No comments: