Friday, April 4, 2008

Anybody got Kleenex?


Oh yeah, am down with the flu for almost a week. Just got back from Rome and the only souvenir (apart from heartfelt warm memories of course) I brought with me is a virus, INFLUENZA!!!!! Rome, city of Julius Caesar; marvelous people, beautiful city and tasty food of course! And now also the only city that got me the flu. Grazie Mille! Grazie mille also to Antonio, Gustavo and Valentina for showing me Rome. I have not sorted out the pictures yet as my I cannot focus on any task taking me longer than 1 minute. Then how am I writing this post? Well, I can type very fast and I am a bit bored. Guess, this is a sign I am getting better. I'd better be as I just bought a new MacBook Pro last week so I need some quality time with my new gadget. I am eager to check out the new features and programs that comes with my new Mac. Holler!


P.S. I also bought an iTouch and it's so cool! Luvvin' it!

No comments: